On-line Parts Catalog

Is there a way that I can research GM parts on-line?
I am looking for parts swaps between different GM Vehicles, generally body parts.
An example is I would like to compare if there is a different part number
for the forward door weatherstrip between a GMC Envoy and a Buick Ranier
Most counterguys get really po'd if you try to get them to do it. Surely there is a way one can access the GM parts info?
Thanks
Paul P
Paul Proefrock wrote:

gmpartsdirect has a lot of parts listed.
Rock Auto also lists many of the factory part numbers as well.
--
Steve

"Eugene" < snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message

You can find some info at www.acdelco.com however doubt anything on weatherstrip. Seems like in another forum someone checked and the weatherstrip was the same. There's been a number of complaints about wind noise. I think the main difference is the Ranier has an acousitcally dampened windshield and side glass plus added insulation.
Try
http://gm-parts-for-less.com /
or
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com /