One Tough Truck

Backed my '98 Sierra 1500 into my daughter's '02 Malibu. Result: Truck no damage, car $2670 in damage.

Ken

Reply to
NapalmHeart

damage, car $2670 in

Saw a rear ender on the freeway yesterday. Small import had run into the back of a full sized Chevy van. Small import looked like it had about $3000 in front end damage. Van had a bent rear bumper. Had the same experience with my 92 Explorer. It was hit twice in the rear by small imports. Each of them suffered $1500+ in damages. It cost me $40 to replace two bumper brackets that got bent after the second time it was hit.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher