Ooops, Loose front wheel bearing

The wheel with the 1/8 in play is on a 2002 4x4 2500 chevy truck. I think it has straight roller bearings. conrad

snipped-for-privacy@socal.rr.com wrote:

Shouldn't have any play in the wheel bearings. It's not uncommon to have worn out wheel bearings on these trucks. We replace them on a fairly regular basis.
Ian

I have seen the hub/axle nut loosen up and if it does it will allow wheel assemble to wiggle. Make sure that lug nut in properly tightened. because it keeps it all "together" ----------------- TheSnoMan.com