Opinions on Royal Purple Gear Oil

I am planning on replacing the oil in my front and rear diffs soon and am considering using Royal Purple. Does anyone here have any experience with this product??
I remember them talking about it on Hot Rod TV a few weeks ago. They said something about not needing a Posi additive if you use this oil. If I were to get this, what type of hose would I need to replace the front vent tube??