Opinions on suspension lifts

Looking to lift my old body 2000 Tahoe Z71 (Yea, I know it's a '99). Nothing to crazy. Four inch with 32's. Just enough to get through the snow around
here. Any thoughts on the kits out there?
I used Rough Country but you may be happier with a kit from Pro Comp
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10
"Bill" wrote:

There are quite a few options out there. Me, Im more of a truck lowering guy. It all depends on how much your willing to pay. I get most of my parts out of magazines ond off the internet. The most popular lift kit I have heard of is from Chassis Tech. They make both drop and lift kits. Most likely someone out there will give you some more advice. Hope it helps.
I got a tuff country 4" lift and I couldn't be happier.