OT: 4x4 Question

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about the fun part (wheelin) in this NG? It's just like alt.trucks.chevy to me - anyone know of a USNET NG that talks about the "fun part".
-The Lonely Grease Monkey 1985' K5 305CUI TH700R4 NP208 KJ's successor
"Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson
I think Dean Darwin once did that, but he's not here any longer.
To answer your question, though, most of the folks here are interested in getting their trucks up and running or running better. I think the "fun" part is implied or kept to a minumin, so the folks here can get their machines back on the road.
I will commend the group, though, because it's pretty useful in that people are genuinely concerned about helping others out and lending a hand. I've seen other groups where there is trash talk from beginning to end and there was rarely a conversation that was on topic. -really discouraging.
My 2 cents, Snowman

Look for a rec.4x4 or rec.offroad NG. the rec means recreational after all. I know the rec.autos.4x4 sometimes natter on about wheeling around.
rhys