OT: 93 Bonniville SE

Needs all four mounts. Motor and tranny. They want $360 labor and I haven't got a price on parts yet.

Does this sound about right? Is this something I can replace or maybe a couple of the easier ones I can replace myself?

Lannie

PS I know it's a Chevy 4x4 group, but the Pontiac group is full of kids who want to beef up 4 cylinders and are not much help! :)

Reply to
LS

. . ====== ====== OT: 93 Bonniville SE Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Thu, Feb 19, 2004, 7:35pm (CST+6) From: snipped-for-privacy@email.net (LS)

Needs all four mounts. Motor and tranny. They want $360 labor and I haven't got a price on parts yet.

(QUESTION #1) Does this sound about right?

(QUESTION #2) Is this something I can replace or maybe a couple of the easier ones I can replace myself?

Lannie

PS I know it's a Chevy 4x4 group, but the Pontiac group is full of kids who want to beef up 4 cylinders and are not much help! :) ======== ======== Lannie, answers to yer questions.......

question #1

Depends on their labor rate.

question #2

Yes....but........ you might want to ask how long it's gonna take you to do it on the ground, with a bumper jack.....BEFORE you decide to do it.

MarshMonster ~thinks maybe you better ask some more questions....like...."what would you guys suggest?".....or even...."you guys think maybe I can git em done cheaper somewhere else, like a TRANSMISSION SHOP ??"~ ========== ==========

Reply to
Marsh Monster