OT...but this is A TRUCK............

http://www.f650supertruck.com /

I pulled into a rest stop on my way back from Savannah to Orlando along I-95, and what to my wandering eyes did appear in the parking lot but a GMC 4500 Crewcab pick-up, Duramax diesel and Allison tranny built on their medium duty chassis. Largest actual pickup truck I ever saw in person, with a bed that actually looked made for it instead of cobbled together to get it to fit. The only things that threw me were the sealed-beam headlights instead of composites and the exterior gutter above the doors, two things I thought were given up years ago.
I took a picture, but I won't post it here unless asked.
Cheers - Jonathan
--
Jonathan A. Race
Lieutenant, EMS Supervisor

ditto

If your sending pics to our e-mail addresses let me know to look for them. I get so much spam I delete first and ask questions later.

I didn't see the pics? Did you post them? I'm interested.
It is attached to my post dated 3/26/05. If you don't see it I can send it to your email.
Cheers - Joanthan