OT - Cell phone online phone book (but potentially usefull)

Cell phone online phone book
http://www.wyty.com/Default.aspx
Above is a link to something that I think has been a long time coming. An index of cell phone numbers. It is OPT-IN meaning that only those people
who choose to add their info will be listed (which is the right way to do things if you ask me for security and privacy). Now if only everybody I know who's cell phone number I can never find/remember would just sign up......
I thought it was cool and had never seen anything like it, and figured some of you others on this list would appreciate it as a reference. They are just starting up from what I can tell, and I suspect this might be something big eventually. Yes, I signed up. Standard disclaimers apply....no I don't get paid by them, I am not one of their endorsing artists...blah blah blah.
Big Chris
did you happen to read the EULA?
10 to 1 says they're gonna sell the list to telemarketers.

some
something
don't
blah.
As long as you are on the national do not call list it shouldn't be a problem. Added to that, Minnesota (where I currently am) has pretty severe penalties for calling people on the state do not call list. I have yet to receive a single telemarking call in the two years I have lived here, both with my land line and my cell phone #.
Big Chris

An
people
do
Another way for telemarketers to screw with me!
Refinish King
PS Kill Telemarketers, make the world a nicer place!

some
something
don't
blah.