OT GPS

I finally had a chance to use the garmin c550 we bought a few weeks ago. Great little addition. Directions are nuts on, the voice is clear, the menu
real user friendly, the screen is sharp and crisp day or night. Looks like I'll be able to find the rabbit real easy.<G> The problem will be prying him away from "the machine" long enough for him to buy me that dinner.<BFG>
Roy

WTF ! Wrong group again, sorry.
Roy

I noticed that, but figured that at your advanced age, it was normal.. *eg*
Damn Dodge people...
Mac

Bro, I'm sure your real familer with age.<G>

More of a Cummins person I guess.
Roy