OT-Looking for a GP or Beretta

I'd like to find an older Grand Prix or Beretta in the Ohio area for a spare vehicle. I've had both before and liked both. The GP seemed a bit more capable in the snow, though (maybe because the Beretta tires were smooth :-). If someone has any they can point me to, please send mail to snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net and it would be muchly appreciated.

Looking for '88-'95 and not looking to spend a pile of money, but want something decent and dependable, 2 door. not worried much about miles if the price is right.

Thanks, Snowman

Reply to
Snowman