OT: Mobil 1 in 18 horse garden tractor

Time to swap the mower deck for the snowblower and change to "winter" oil. Any thoughts on using the leftover quart of Mobil 1 in the tractor? Pro or
Con? Thanks, JR
--
Computer Tips & Tweaks
Builds/Upgrades/Repairs
JR wrote:

Good to hear, thanks for the reply. JR
--
Computer Tips & Tweaks
Builds/Upgrades/Repairs

oil.
or
I use 15-50 M1 year round in my 14 hp tractor. Starts just fine in the winter when I have to blade off the driveway. If it's good enough for the Harley it's certainly good for the Briggs. Stays cleaner longer, on a spring / fall change program now, motor will probably outlast the rest of the mower.
--
John
"Anything you say can & will be misquoted & used against you"