OT: Music editing question

Sorry for the off topic....just figured that there must be folks that are interested in both Chevy trucks "and" music editing.

The question is: can you remove the artist's voice (ie: the lyrics) from a track so that all you are left with is the music? Is there software that can accomplish this?

Thanks guys (and gals)

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Jeff Quinton

JR wrote

Thank you for the reply, I'll check this out.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

how about a sound editor that will allow me to change, mix, delete any section of a song in the most common format?

Reply to
S.S.I.N.