OT: Repairing Sears Snow Blower (Tecumseh)

what??? could you speak up, please?

Reply to
mac davis

If you really want it to remove the snow. Then just add NOS, it's the best thing I ever did. It won't ever get plugged up with snow again either. Remove NoSpam to reply, Thanks

Reply to
Kahlua53

or move to california or florida...

Reply to
mac davis

I have custom made skids on this beast. After 17 years in service, the originals had worn clean through. So I made some up out of 1/2" x 1

1/2" x 8' cold-rolled steel, and some 3/8" x 4" x 8' cold-roll. Welded it up into some nice lookin skis, and then used 1/8" 6011 to pad the bottom.

Had to replace the ogger gear box once.... they weren't brass though.

-The Lonely Grease Monkey

1985' K5 305CUI TH700R4 NP208 KJ's successor

"Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey