OT: YOU CAN"T KILL A TOYOTA

Ok I know it's OT but who wants to give up a Chevy to try this with? We gotta show them Brits "Chevy Tough"
*Note you need speakers and the video is about 16 minutes long.

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments: Shortcut to: http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id 438
Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
That was awesome! Whoever designed this thing needs a raise.
~jp