oxygen sensor 1998 chev

went to Auto Zone, had 3 codes come up. P0154 P0155 and P1153. says Bank 2 fuel control shifted lean, and a malfunction exists in the heater circuit for oxygen sensor 1 in bank 2. I crawled under to take a peek, and can
find 3 sensors. How can you determine which one is bank 1 vs bank 2? I am somewhat handy and was hoping to make this repair myself. Truck does not start as ez as before the check engine light came on. Thanks!!!!
jonboy6 wrote:

How can you determine which one is bank 1 vs bank 2?
I am

================================How can "I" determine..........???
experience
hopefully the question you asked wuz answered to yer satisfaction.
drivers side
and the questions you didn't ask.
~:~ Marsh Monster ~answering the questions asked....and sometimes some that ain't~
In article

Bank 1 is the side of the engine that contains cylinder number 1. Bank 2 is the other side when there is an other side.
In your case, it would be the passenger side, sensor closest to the engine.
aarcuda69062 wrote:

======================== oops.... yer right....i'm wrong.
my brain read bnk1 snsr2
~:~ Marsh Monster ~sips his mushroom tea~
This isn't always true. Most of the time yes.