Oxygen sensor?

1999 Z71 with 111,000 miles. Still runs great, gas mileage has gradually gotten worse. When new I consistently got 18, not I'm in the mid 15s. Has anyone had good results when changing the O2 sensor on these?

Change it! At the very least it is past due to be changed! Run some high quality cleaner through the gas. Sea Foam is the best I have ever used! When was your last tune-up? Plugs, wires, etc., etc....
| 1999 Z71 with 111,000 miles. Still runs great, gas mileage has gradually | gotten worse. When new I consistently got 18, not I'm in the mid 15s. Has | anyone had good results when changing the O2 sensor on these? | |
. . . Oxygen sensor? Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Sat, Feb 7, 2004, 11:48am (CST-2) From: snipped-for-privacy@molalla.net (JD)
1999 Z71 with 111,000 miles. Still runs great, gas mileage has gradually gotten worse. When new I consistently got 18, not I'm in the mid 15s. Has anyone had good results when changing the O2 sensor on these? ============================ I've had results....
Change it.
yer welcome, marsh monster ~:~ ============