P-0430 code

I'm getting a P-0430 code (catalyst low efficiency bank 2). I've replaced the driver's side pre-cat o2 sensor. Could I have a bad passenger side pre-cat sensor?
Also, I'm getting conflicting info. on which is bank 1 & bank 2. I thought bank 1 was driver's side. What's correct?
Thanks!
JB
Bank 2 is the Passenger side.
Basically what this is saying is your catalytic converter may be shot (worst case) or you have a bad 02 sensor(s) or an exhaust leak (best case)

Thanks!
I thought bank 2 was the pass. side. There's a lot of people out there that seem to think it's the driver's side.
I'll replace the O2 sensor and see what that does.
JB