Packing Your 4x4

Anyone have any REALLY good links for stuff to pack in your 4x4? If you feel so inclined you can write your own list, but I found one that I really liked. It was like a 79' blazer and the guy had everything he could ever need, I wanted that truck so bad. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
KJ

After many, many, MANY search strings;

Reply to
KJ

Anyone have any REALLY good links for stuff to pack in your 4x4? If you feel so inclined you can write your own list, but I found one that I really liked. It was like a 79' blazer and the guy had everything he could ever need, I wanted that truck so bad. Any help would be appreciated. ================ Re: Packing Your 4x4 Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Fri, Oct 24, 2003, 11:21pm (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEworldnet.att.net (KJ)

After many, many, MANY search strings;

KJ, you talking to yerself again?

marsh ~noticed there wasn't any beer being packed in that truck......what's that all about?~

Reply to
Marsh Monster