Packing Your 4x4

Anyone have any REALLY good links for stuff to pack in your 4x4? If you feel so inclined you can write your own list, but I found one that I really liked. It was like a 79' blazer and the guy had everything he could
ever need, I wanted that truck so bad. Any help would be appreciated.
After many, many, MANY search strings;
http://www.coloradok5.com/packitup.shtml

(KJ)
After many, many, MANY search strings;
http://www.coloradok5.com/packitup.shtml
============= KJ, you talking to yerself again?
marsh ~noticed there wasn't any beer being packed in that truck......what's that all about?~