Paint Code Question

I have a 1985 Chevy S-10 Blazer (original owner). I need to paint the front bumper filler (daughter decided to assist in the premature death of the bumper and filler). I have the build decal that is located in the glove box and took it to several automotive paint stores and they are unable to match the numbers or paint description for that year. The label in the glove box shows the following, ZY8 Special Two-Tone Paint

12L 12 Frost White 72 AP 74E HRR4 Carmine SP CU C

The paint that I am trying to match is the 74E, Carmine red. I wanted to order a couple of spray cans to paint it myself.

Any Thoughts? TIA

Reply to
fredflintstone7407

Shep

They don't make up spray cans for a DIY. Went to two, each wanted a minimun charge (100 and 75) just to do 10 minutes work. While i realize that there is a lot of prep and cleanup involved (probably as much as if you paint the whole vehicle). That is why I went the part store route but they can't match the codes. If I can't come up with another solution (internet order of paint is what I am working on now) that may be what I have to do. Thanks anyways

Reply to
fredflintstone7407

Depends where you go. I found a place that mixed up a spray bomb custom for about $25 cdn and was a perfect match.

Reply to
Chevguy