Parking brake adjustment 04 Tahoe

Hey all, Been looking all over for a way to adjust the parking brakes on an 04 Tahoe. I'm finding sites that say to use the adjust screw, but none of them
mention where it is! I just did rear pads and rotors last week, parking brake shoes looked great so they weren't replaced. When I was in there I did see an adjuster, similar to what we used to use in the old days with a brake tool thru a knock-out on the baking plate, but I'm not seeing a knock-out here! I also saw the connector where the cables meet under the drivers side, looks pretty much maxed out tho. Suggestions? Only thng I can think at this point is to manually crank the adjuster until I feel the correct tention on the rear rotor/drum. Thanks! -Brian
Brian V wrote:

You can adjust the P-Brake ONLY with the rotor/drum OFF. You adjust it using the adjuster screw you saw. Tighten it until you get some drag, then back it off so the drum rotates freely. Make SURE the drum is rust free inside or it can destroy the shoe in short order.
--
Steve W.

Thanks Steve.