parking brake light 90 4x4 k1500

My parking light is on and I was wondering if anyone could tell me why. My brake lights work, no slug in the peddle, don't have to press hard on the brake to get it to stop, there is no play in the peddle, there is no air in the brake lines, there are no leaks, and no noises while braking? any advice would be appreciated thx.

Reply to
nowonder

Shep

Push the park brake pedal down while watching the light...does it get brighter when you push the pedal down? On many of the older vehicles, the park brake light was sortave a multi function light, it indicated problems with the fluid level, park brake, or even the Rear Wheel Antilock function.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai