part numbers

Is there a part number look up for Chevy parts ? I have a radiator that is still new in the box, but I'm not sure what it fits. I'm hoping it is a direct replacement for my truck, but want to be sure before I rip out the
old one and it doesn't match. I called a local dealer and he said that he couldn't cross reference anything...

When lacking part numbers, measure it. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com

try one of the web sites to see if you can acquire a part number
rockauto.com
gmpartsdirect.com
sometimes they cross on GM part numbers... ----------- Elbert snipped-for-privacy@me.com
try this one: