Part numbers.. Where to find oem #'s

Anyone know of a web site that would enable someone to look up oem GMC part numbers? I have an 89 K3500 that Im desperately trying to find oem numbers for so I can get parts ordered and get her back in shape... I have a dealer source that will get me the parts at a discount, but I need a complete list to give him... anyone.. anyone... Beuller....

I've found multiple sites that give you a "drill down" for the parts but they dont list the part numbers... Bastids...

Thanks.

Reply to
Blaze

One place to try is rockauto.com, they don't list delco numbers for everything but they do for some. Another site I found that does this is federalmogul.com, makers of fel pro, bca bearings...etc etc. they have an oem cross reference number for most of their stuff. gmpartsdirect.com is hit or miss, they don't even guarantee the part #'s will be right.. let me know if you find other sources I have an 89 K3500 that I'm working on now too...about 1700 bucks in parts and climbin :)

Good luck, Ed

Reply to
89GMC

Yea I've used Rock Auto... GM parts direct has a search tool also.

----------- Elbert snipped-for-privacy@me.com

Reply to
Elbert

======== ========

try this........

and....don't thank me, thank Elbert.

I was jest gonna answer your question. YES..I do.

but Elbert yelled at me, and i promised to behave.

oh.......and please......don't pass that link along to anyone, it's one of my personal, well kept sources....so memorize it and then eat the post.

~:~ MarshMonster ~when asked a yes/no question....give a yes/no answer~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Marsh Monster (LMAO), Elbert, and Ed, Thanks a bunch for the info, much appreciated. I think Im on my way to gettin the beast back in proper order. :)

Reply to
Santa

~:~ marsh ~wants a signal generator for Christmas~

Reply to
Marsh Monster