Part Supply for 85 GMC K1500

Hi All,
I have been watchin this group for a while and decided to get my feet wet. I have a short bed K1500 GMC that I want to refurbish. Where is a good
place to get "stuff" such as grills, fendar flairs, seats, etc? I have been driving this thing for years but finally decided to make it a project and I haven't a clue where to start.
Thanks, Dan
get a free catalog at :
http://www.lmctruck.com
They have LOTS of restoration/replacement parts. Later Silas
77 GMC 4x4 StepSide
http://homepage.mac.com/silasthemac /

--
The difference between OSX and XP is like night and day.
You can use OSX all day without any problems,