Part Supply for 85 GMC K1500

Hi All,

I have been watchin this group for a while and decided to get my feet wet. I have a short bed K1500 GMC that I want to refurbish. Where is a good place to get "stuff" such as grills, fendar flairs, seats, etc? I have been driving this thing for years but finally decided to make it a project and I haven't a clue where to start.

Thanks, Dan

Reply to
Dan West

get a free catalog at :

They have LOTS of restoration/replacement parts. Later Silas

77 GMC 4x4 StepSide

Silas