Parting Out!!!

PARTING OUT!!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!
1988 K10 Suburban - Body rough, no engine/trans/transfer case, no buckets/center console. 3.73 axles in GOOD condition, good springs, power
windows/locks, deep tint windows, cargo doors, rear heat, A/C, grey interior, more! Email me for the part(s) you want!
1985 K10 Suburban - Body rough, good and strong 350, LOW miles built up TH350 with TH700 adapter plate, good NP208, 3.08 axles, rear 12-bolt with gov-loc(WORKS TOO), power windows/locks, deep tint glass, tailgate(power window also), front/rear A/C, blue interior, more! Email me for the part(s) you want!
No reasonable offer refused, you pay shipping or local pick up in NW Iowa. Delivery possible...
Also, the '85 runs and drives and will consider selling it whole! Make me a reasonable offer!
"Shades" <shades_1970(at)netins(dot)net> wrote in message

What are you building inplace of this?
Blair