Parting out '98 Silverado

short cab stepside, front end killed, Gibson headers w/ Stage 8 locking bolts, Gibson cat back & chrome tip, K&N snorkle air filter, Hypertech Power Programmer, low temp thermostat, platinum plugs, Reaction Fat Five 18" Wheels, Toyo A/T Open Country Tires LT32560R18 (15k miles), lock lugnuts, hub spacers, NASCAR Reflex shocks, Rawson Koenig toolbox, Line X permanent bed liner, trailer hitch, Autozone Duralast battery & alternator, custom floor mat, seats good condition

Reply to
Dave

motor size?

-- Message posted using

information at

fogducker

I know, I know, its the crummy original equipment 5.7 liter V8 Vortec, but actually it treated me pretty good for 150k miles, the only work ever done on it was replacement of the upper inlet plenum gasket that was leaking coolant.

Reply to
Dave