Pass. Side Door Window

Will a 1973 door window fit a 1986 door, some idiot threw a rock at my window last night and busted it, i have a 73 pickup wondow laying around at my buddies house and was wondering if it will fit in my 86
the window i am talking about is the one that rolls up and down not the little opera window
thanks

Same door, same window. -- Regards Gordie
thanks gordie!!

at