Passenger Seat not sliding forward

I have a 1995 Chevy Tahoe 2-door and the passenger seat no longer slides forward as much as it used to. The passenger seat used to slide forward in 2 stages but it now stops after the 1st stage.
Has anyone seen this before and have any idea how to fix it?
Thanks in advance.
When it slid to the 2nd position, could you flip the seat forward for rear area access? Seems like my S-10 had that ability when I first bought it and it don't do it anymore. Not sure of why it don't work. Wayne

The seat back has always flipped forward. The way the seat works is that the seat back flips forward and then starts sliding forward. So the back seat is still accessable but there's not much room to squeeze through.
wayne c wrote:

I took the Tahoe into the shop today and they told me it was something with the seat riser. They said that it is jumping out of it's track which is what's preventing the second stage of the slide forward from happening. They said that to fix it would require replacing the underside of the seat which would run around $475. To much for me so I'll live with restricted access to the back seat for a while.