Passenger Seat not sliding forward

I have a 1995 Chevy Tahoe 2-door and the passenger seat no longer slides forward as much as it used to. The passenger seat used to slide forward in 2 stages but it now stops after the 1st stage.

Has anyone seen this before and have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
TahoeMan

When it slid to the 2nd position, could you flip the seat forward for rear area access? Seems like my S-10 had that ability when I first bought it and it don't do it anymore. Not sure of why it don't work. Wayne

Reply to
wayne c

Reply to
TahoeMan