Passenger side seatback rocks a little???

00 Silv XCab Z71 Bucket fronts
My passenger side seatback has a little give in it back and forth in all positions but fully reclined (electric seats).
Dealer said it was a 'safety' feature, but I don't believe him because the driver's side doesn't do it nor does any other I've been able to find.
Any ideas how to fix it?
Pretty sure it is a known problem. You could search the NG for posts about this. I'd still bring it back and make the dealer fix it.
~KJ~

I searched and searched with no luck. A guy named 'Roy' said he found a TSB for it, but I've been unable to find it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated?
| > 00 Silv XCab Z71 Bucket fronts | > | > My passenger side seatback has a little give in it back and forth in all | > positions but fully reclined (electric seats). | > | > Dealer said it was a 'safety' feature, but I don't believe him because the | > driver's side doesn't do it nor does any other I've been able to find. | > | > Any ideas how to fix it? | > | > | |
Go back and be extremely adequate that they take this annoying safety feature out, NOW. I never have luck finding threads without remember a very specific sentence from them, and this one wasn't that memorable. Sorry, you'll have to wait for other's to chime in.
~KJ~

all
This has been discussed and fixes given on the Delphi GM SUV forum, there is a revised bolt and sleeve ... you'll have to search for it ... one thread is titled "Rocking passenger seatback" http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/main.asp?webtag=gmsuv&nav=messages&start=Start+Reading+%3E%3E
And no it is not a "safety feature", hearing that really chaps me ... I would report that guy to the owner or at least general manager of that dealership, maybe even the Chevy zone manager.

Got it. Thanks very much. You just handled what an enormous Chevy dealer couldn't.
I will be calling them on this one.
How do I report to the Chevy zone manager?