Passlock Problem?? No Fuel, No Spark

Here is the deal, I recently replaced my blown up 2.2 with a 4.3L engine, as I was instructed by many who had done the process before, I was sure to be
able to obtain the BCM and the PCM from the same vehicle that the engine was removed from. My truck is a 1998 s10, the vehicle the engine came out of was a 99 s10. I installed the engine, without any problems, well none that you don't expect obviously, replaced all wires, the fuse box in the engine compartment, etc. Went to start the vehicle, the engine turns over just fine, but would not start up, I checked the fuel pressure and spark, neither of which am I receiving. The security light on my dash does not flash, but rather stays on solid, even after the key is removed, and I shut down the vehicle. Any suggestions, or help would be greatly appreciated at this point.
Try turn the key on not running leave on for 15 minutes, turn off for 5 seconds then try to start, this is relearn procedure as the bcm is not seeing the key code.

-
I do not know if I left the key off for long enough then, but I did attempt this process, several times as I was told it may take a time or two or three LOL, but unfortunately it was unsuccessful....
Shep wrote:

I have a 98 s-10, they do not use the original passlock/vats system with the resistor in the key. They use Passlock II which is is entirely differant. The key has nothing to do with it, if the key turns, that is what matters. Sounds like you have a computer problem. Wayne