People should not drive chevy trucks ! ! !

You will get FAT and lazy if you rive , so buy a bicycle or walk or you will become obese and die of diabetes, a heart attack or cancer !
Yes!

Good advice! Should we also move to San Francisco and look for a life partner too? "

then. I'll get all the exercise I want with my wheelchair. Arsepick! -- Best Regards Gordie
LOL
That only works on the upper torso though, for a real workout. Get a pedal wheel chair!
Refinish King
"The Nolalu Barn Owl" <&#103&#111&#114&#100&#105&#101&#64&#110&#111&#108&#97&#108&#117&#46&#111&#110&#46&#99&#97> wrote in message

RE/

Too many hills.
--
PeteCresswell

Too many FLAKES too:
Haven't you ever listened to Frank Zappa?
LOL
Refinish King

LOL
Then you'd die of Fudge Packer's Disease!
Refinish King

No, I'm 6'5" weigh 245 lbs and I work out 4 times a week. And I'm 45 years old and in perfect health, I get a physical every year since I'm 40 years old.
Oh by the way I have 2 Chevrolets.
Brian
He most likely drives:
A Saab or Volvo and belongs to NAMBLA!
Refinish King

is it ok if I leave my gmc parked and drive the golf cart between the house and garage?

Yes!
As long as it doesn't have a Honda engine in it?
American made, or you're committing a sin!
Refinish King

GM has connection with Honda. Thats why the new Saturn Vue has a Honda 3.5 V-6 Watch out what you say.
Club car - made in America brother. Now that I think of it doesn't club car use Kawi engines?

On 13 Nov 2004 23:50:25 -0800, mallet snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in (Hans-Marc Olsen) wrote:

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS