pin stripe removal

My pinsripes (stick on kind) are fading/cracking off , I want to replace them, but was wondering what people used to get the old ones off without screwing up the paint.?? TIA

Reply to
MikeG

Heat, try a hair dryer as it can get it hot without damaging paint. If you use a heat gun you could damage paint. The heat releases glue on strip.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Up North

OK...thanks...hummmmm, will have to think about that....a solid 4" wheel @

2000 rpm! I guess no compound or anything...
Reply to
MikeG

Works good....think eraser type rubber. It must be good it's 3M!

Reply to
Up North