Ping: Doc n Gary

Auto repair shops pushing for bill that would force manufacturers to release "secret" codes allowing access to computer systems http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/164817_gearheads15.html
thought you might like this -- Mad Dog

release
I think it's ridiculous they can actually keep them "secret" while still remaining legal.
Doc

"Intellectual property"
but yeah- it's bullshit.

. .
if i contribute a couple million dollars to campaign funds and hush money.....could i keep secrets from folks too??
====== snipped-for-privacy@nope.com (Doc)
I think it's ridiculous they can actually keep them "secret" while still remaining legal.
Doc
======== Doc, fer the last time......
he lied to you..... there are no weapons of mass destruction.
now turn that hummer around and get out of there man.....thems bullets you're hearing, not drums beating.
Really? What do you call Sarin gas?
You should know I have extensive training in such issues.

Well for the record I have battlefield-type training in NBC detectionand defense...
.. that is to say- NOWHERE near what you know, doc ;)

They put us in the CS chamber with CS so thick you could barely see the instructor. Then, they made us take the mask off and do some PT.
Evil bastards.
More evil- some dumbass put a telephone pole immediately outside the ext of the chamber for no good reason. We had 4 guys in my company in boot meet said pole at a gallop. DING!
The actual qualifier classes were even more daunting.