Ping: Doc... restore

doc.. I actually saw a restore commercial on tv friday night... I didn't know they advertised, but it was a pretty convincing commercial..
Mac

No kiddin' eh? I wasn't aware they advestised either. Maybe they haven't had the need to advestise based on the success of their product?
Hope to see a few out this way.............
Doc
Doc are you sure you don't own stock in that company?
side