PING: Marsh and/or Iamn

Could one or both of you please drop me a line, I have yet another question for you about my T-Case? I know where the leak is coming from and have tried to stop it but it won't, so I wanted to see if
either of you had suggestions.
Thanks, Larry
azwiley1 wrote:

So where is it coming from? Are you able to describe the location?
Ian

Most easily able to describe it. It is coming out the vent tube. I have replaced the vent cap on it (as it was missing) and repositioned it to try and get it out of the jet stream. No luck