Ping: Marsh Monster

I've been off the grid for quite awhile, I noticed that you have been posting again. Things under control in your neck of the woods now? I know that you had some very foul weather a while back.
Brian
diablo wrote:

====================Devil Dude.... well......looks you did it.... the rooms gone to HELL........
rotflmao....... (i make me laugh)
so....how's bout let'n Doc and the rest out of Cyber Hell so's we can get some constructive posts going on.
Brian..... alls well here, thanks for ask'n bud. Property values have gone clean out of sight here, with 3 hurricanes and a tropical storm in just over a year. Can't wait till this season.....
^ ^ o o L O
~:~ marsh ~mixes a drink fer the devil~

heh heh hee, I didn't put them away, they just vanished. I haven't seen Doc, Ian or even my old friend Refinish King. Thanks for the drink, and glad that yer high and dry. Well so to speak.....
Brian