Ping: Refiinish King

where u at man, maybe i could bring it 2 ya if the price is right. -- Mad Dog

Shamokin Mt Carmel area of Pa:
Let me know, I can get you my e-mail somehow, I seem to have made many enemies in the Ford group, along with Joe, from AACF. But, it was fun pissing off the Ford fanatics!
LOL
Refinish King

I used to haul coal outta Shamokin a few years back. Pissed on a Ford lately LOL -- Mad Dog