Ping: Steve... Kleenscreen

Steve.. thanks again for the help...

I got the Blazer back together this weekend with the KS gasket installed, again cursing Chevy for putting the good ol' belt tensioner right in front of it.. *g*

I've only put about 50 miles on it so far, but smooth idle, power brakes and no check engine light.... I'm driving it to it's new home in Mexico this week, so that should be a good road test..

Thanks again for your help and info!

Mac

mac davis