Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- PING Steve W. Under hood connector
July 28, 2011, 11:03 am
rate this thread
Had both heads replaced recently and it runs great, but there is a unplugged
on top of the engine that I never noticed before.
It breaks out of the harness just to the driver side and slightly forward of
the throttle body.
It's a two wire connector with a blue wire and a black wire with white
For the life of me I can't find a connector to plug it into.
All-Data is no help because I don't know what I'm looking at.
Any ideas Steve? Guys?
Left to the realities of the free market,
the oil industry can take care of itself
and the ethanol industry never should
have happened in the first place.
- » Chevy sees greener pastures with 2014 Silverado High Country
- — Newest thread in » Chevrolet 4x4 Trucks
- » what voltage do you expect from cig lighter? 12 or 14v?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Car Maintenance