PING Trans Surgeon!

Hi Gary:
I need to ask a few questions, if you don't mind divulging the info?
Thanks!
Refinish King

fire away

Thank you Sir:
I'm considering going back into automatics. The township I opened up in 4 months ago closed me down last week, politics!
I found another shop with no chance of getting a variance for spraying, to do collision work.
Who are the leading sources for updates, problem cures, bulletins and anything else you think I should know?
Your help would be most greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Refinish King

Hey, E-mail me, the address is good
I'll fill you in on what I think