Pinging "Doc"

I remember asking the group a ? about my transmission.
Getting Edelbrocks MPFI manifold yesterday, you have to fill out a card with all the pertinent engine info for them to send you a new chip.
I never had a reason to look at the RPO codes in the glove compartment. Lo and behold I have the 4L60 tranny, according to GM's production codes.
I always thought I had the 700R4.
Ya learn something new every day.
Pindar

with