Play in power seat track - 99 NBS

My 99 LS Z71 Silverado has an annoying play in the driver side power seat rails. It moves forward and back about 1/4" when accelerating or hitting the brakes. I'm having a hard time finding any info about
this, but I don't doubt it's happening to almost every other NBS GM on the road...
Help! How do I fix this?