PLease Help(2003 Tahoe)

I have a 03? Tahoe with 33,000 miles on it. It has been running great until the other day when I was driving home, go about 40mph. A warning flashed "reduced engine power" and the truck slowed to 10 mph. The check engine light also came on.

Does anyone does what this means? PLease Help!

Reply to
Nick04

Shep

the vehicle is still under warr. have it fixed for free.

Reply to
ob1