Please Help

I put my truck in the Mechanics shop 2 weeks ago, the day after I bought it from a private seller. It was leaking gas in a steady stream (which it wasnt
at the time of purchace). So, the mechanics has replaced the old fuel injection system with a brand new one, checked everything for leaks, replaced the computer and today it is still bleeding gas (I do not use this term lightly) The mechanic was nice enough to stop working on it since they charge 78.00 per hour for labor and said and I quote, "We have no idea, and even GM mechanics are stumpped." Please Help. Problems are as listed 1. leaks gas 2. Gas is getting into the valve covers 3. fouls out the spark plugs if you let it idle 4. smokes Other than that well its interior is great. I need help as it is I am offically stranded for the holiday and givin that I live far from all of my family, this is one severly depressing Thanksgiving. However Thank anyone who responds.
"Bleeding gas"? not sure what that means, where is the source of the bleeding? Rich mixture, leaking injectors, any check engine lite? Way too little info here for any meaningful help. Is this a cpfi vortec system engine w or z?

-
93s10blazer wrote:

S10 Blazer. By chance is the engine code in the VIN a "W"?
KenG

If it is loading up it could be a problem with TBI injectors stuck open ot a excessive fuel pressure. Need to go to square one and makes sure intector are okay and no leaks aroung them and do a fuel pressure check and then go from there. Also if it run fine cold and gets worse as it warms up it could be engine coolant temp sensor (there are two, one for gage and one for computer) ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
Definitely need more info. If it is a blazer and has the octopus there are also fuel lines in there that can leak. We had that happen on our 94 4.3 and it sprayed the fuel directly into the plenum causing flooding that if you kept the rpm's up you could keep it running.