please HELP !! lol

I have an 1986 chev k10 3" lift truck.. the problem is I took the springs out, and the bushings are screwed in them These are the front leafs I am
talking about. The front hole of the leaf is like a 22ml bolt the rear a 17ml bolt with 5/8 nut at the shackle.. Where can I buy replacements ?. GM no longer makes them Your help is greatly appreciated.
Chevrolet wrote:

    Any shop that sells lift kits will sell hardwear. Actually most real non-discount autoparts stores carry such items as well. Charles
I have been to all of them in kingston ontario...and they don't..they will only sell the springs with them. Summit has them.. a guy here emailed me about it.. thanx for the help.

Chevrolet wrote:

    That is rediculas. Especially if you mess up the hardwear during a installation. Heck the people I deal with would order me a hardwear kit if I needed them to. Charles