Please help with 96 chevy truck king cab seat that wont slide right

x-no-archive:yes

I have a 96 chevy king cab. The passanger seat is the type that when you fold the seat forward to let people in the back the whole seat will slide forward as well to make room for people getting into the back. It has slid even in the locked position for years. I foolled with it yesterday. I have wires and springs off and cant see how they go on.

Is there anyone out there that can provide me a schmatic or picture that can help me see how these go on? I appreciate it. If I can see I can get it right. I cant look at my drivers seat because it is a power seat. It does not slide forward like the passanger either.

Reply to
stryped