Please help with feedback on Flo-Pro mufflers

Hi everyone,
I have a 2003 1500HD Chevy with a 6.0L. I had the stock muffler replaced with with a Dynomax muffler. The sound is great when I accelerate, but when I'm at a constant speed I get a drone and alot of
resonance in the cab.
I've talked with Dynomax, Flowmaster, and Magnaflow. They all say that the 6.0L is a very loud engine. The Flowmaster rep went as far as to tell me that they no longer recommend their product on the 6.0L.
My muffler shop has talked with his distributors and they suggested the Flo-Pro. I've checked there website (www.flopro.com) and they have a product designed for the 6.0L and 8.1L GM engines that they say will give a performance sound without the drone. Does anyone have any experience with the muffler for the 6.0L or if not just Flo-Pro in general? I've heard that the sound is not as good as Dynomax, Flowmaster, or Magnaflow.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Tom
Tom wrote:

Sorry, I can't comment on the Flo-Pro...
In another post, I mentioned that I tossed on a B&B dual rear exit system behind my LQ9 6.0. It sounds AWESOME. It's deep, angry and powerfull, but it doesn't have any resonation or droning. It's not loud enough to turn many people off to the sound (like some systems do). I'd definitely recommend B&B products if you want a respectable, but agressive tone.
I had a Corsa side exit on my old 5.3, and it too sounded real good. The B&B sounds better at low throttle openings, but the Corsa was dead quiet at idle. The Corsa was much louder once you layed into the pedal. Almost straight-pipe loud. The B&B is louder around town.
Interior noise is the same for both. Very minimal. You "know they're there" but that's about it.
Over the two, I like the B&B sound quality much better. The Corsa has some real nice features, and I like the way it behaves, but I can't get over the B&B growl.
-marc