Plow prep Vs Tow Prep

I just purchased a 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 W/5.3L and was told I had a plow prep package on it. I know I have the Tow prep. I guess my question Is a tow prep the same as a plow prep. If not what are the
differences.? I have tow/haul on the shift colom. My factory assembly sheet in (box 146 Trans cool) 4639 and in (box 147 Harness snow plow) 30.
Any help would be great Thanks Scott
here's my understanding. Tow prep would have a transmition cooler, heavier duty rear springs, maybe taller gears in the back, wiring, and maybe even a receiver hitch. the plow prep would have heavy front springs, possibly some wiring and maybe a few other odd and ends