plug wires

I have an 89 k5, 350. tbi, stock. The plug wires for this truck have 90 degree boots at the plugs, which ground out through the insulation at various points even with the use of wire looms. Particularly at the heat riser. Is there a plug wire set with straight plug boots I can use ?? I'm currently using 8mm Delco . The parts guys are no help. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Black Dog

Why not try a universal cut to fit set that has the boot configuration that you want. Not likely going to find a direct fit set like that.

Reply to
azwiley1